An Un-BEE-lievable Good Catch

During one of our annual electrical inspections on behalf of our clients,  our technician was confronted with an usual situation.  When he opened the enclosure doors in Clonmoney in Clare, he found a Large Beehive. As you can see the size was substantial and it could have caused a serious short, explosion and/or fire. It was reported straight away and removed in a safe and controlled manner by experts. This is why it is important to carry out regular inspections and preventive maintenance checks on equipment and electrical enclosures. This was recorded a near miss to our SHEQ department and will be potential winner for our quarterly near miss award.

Recent Posts
GET IN TOUCH