- Undertake Electrical activity both project and reactive for our client, ensuring delivery of
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to customer requests.
- Ability to work to tight timelines.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
Duties, Authorities and Responsibilities
This is a site-based role for one of our key clients, the role will support the onsite electrical team with general maintenance and reactive support. You will be expected to work well in team environments as well as working on your own initiative. All work must be delivered to specification in accordance with agreed company standards.
A strong ethos on health and safety, compliance, reporting and documentation are an essential quality for this role.
- Performing Planned Preventative Maintenance on electrical equipment
- Emergency testing and repairs
- Plant and equipment maintenance and repairs
- Fixed electrical testing
- PAT testing
- Generator maintenance
- UPS maintenance
- Small to medium size electrical project installs
- Reactive Callouts
- Out of hours support
- Carry out your duties to meet Secto Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements at all times.
- Managing client relationships with the promotion of customer focus.
This is a site-based role however you are required to be flexible in the companies needs and willingness to travel may be a future requirement.
Apprenticeship Qualified Electrician, 17th Edition, or an electrical engineering qualification.
- Minimum 5 years post experience
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Customer centric.
- Critical environments experience, Data Centers or Semi-Conductor environments an advantage.
- DC Systems, UPS and Generator systems and advantage
- Extensive knowledge of repair and fault finding.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A knowledge of air conditioning and mechanical systems an advantage.
- Safe pass and manual handling is required.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Very good English language skills
- Presentable appearance.
- While experience in a telecoms/engineering role is not required, it would be considered an advantage.
If this is something that interests you, send your CV to email@example.com