Duties, Authorities and Responsibilities
- Installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of telecommunications cabling and equipment.
- Use of Anritsu Site master.
- Use of cell aligner tool.
- Working at heights on a range of telecommunications structures including poles, towers and masts to install antennas, feeders and ancillary equipment
- Erection and fixing of steel structures to facilitate the installation of telecommunications equipment
- Termination of telecommunications cables of various types and sizes;
- Running feeders, earthing, labelling, testing of feeder cables and optical fibre;
- Inspection and testing of ODUs, Splitters and IDUs; CPN testing and auditing of rigging installation including structural and civil areas
- Conducting site audits
- Completing accurate documentation of equipment on towers and survey reports
- Ensure all Secto Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Have proven, relevant experience working as a Telecom Rigger/ role
- Ideally experience in Ceragon and Huawei equipment
- Adhere to applicable Health & Safety laws, policies and best practice guidelines
- Have excellent communications skills, including reading and both written and spoken English.
- Have great team working skills
- To be PC Literate
All crew members must have: –
- Safe Pass (valid and in date) or CSR (Northern Ireland).
- Manual Handling (valid and in date).
- ESB Safety Induction Card.
- Advanced Climbing and Rescue cert, (valid and in date).
- Radio Frequency Awareness Training (valid and in date).
- Full medical cert (valid and in date).
At least one crew member must have: –
First Aid Training Cert (in date certification).
In addition to the above, Abseilers must have trade specific rope access training, (valid and in date).
If this is something that interests you, send your CV to email@example.com