Data Centre Installation and Commissioning
Our installation teams and supply chain partners are experts in understanding and implementing the installation phase of any Critical Power and Cooling solution.
Secto engineers have garnered a comprehensive project and installation experience across this sector. Using this experience along with the leading installation technologies and practices enable our teams to deliver a successful installation, drive efficient and safe ways of working to deliver your project on time and on budget.
Commissioning remains an integral part of any project or contract deliverable to Secto. We have a saying here that reflects just this with our engineers and project managers: “It’s not complete until it’s compliant.”
This instils and ensures that paperwork, commissioning certificates, data records and reports are in place and maintained to ensure our clients remain compliant.
Data Centre Maintenance & Support
Our industry knowledge and experience in engineering solutions is second to none. We work with our clients to design bespoke contract models which improve operational efficiency, maintain compliance and reduce costs through engineering expertise and industry best-practices.
We support your facility with 24/7 on-call support and helpdesk that ensure that we have you covered for whatever maintenance is needed or whenever that emergency call should arise. With national expert coverage, our ability to deliver to the strictest SLAs are maintained and assured.
With a broad suite of engineering disciplines and robust supply chain partners, we have the resources and bandwidth to support your business.
Secto provides design services to the Telecoms industry. Our smart survey tools combined with our experienced design engineers ensure a high quality, robust design which is fit for purpose and right first time, ensuring that we meet our clients’ requirements to get coverage online in the shortest possible time. Our design services include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete site survey for power, cooling, transmission, civils, Health and Safety and more
- Fully complete design packs with multiple design platform capability
- Greenfield site surveys
- Health and Safety design upgrades and reviews
- Rooftop Surveys for upgrades and new builds
- Soil sampling and testing
- Existing ground site surveys for upgrades
- Complete structural analysis programs
Secto offers a complete range of network build and upgrade services, and have been involved with major rollouts/upgrades on some of the largest projects in Ireland and the UK. We have managed and completed technology upgrades, new Greenfield site builds, rooftop upgrades, new rooftop builds, link upgrades etc. Our build services include but are not limited to the following:
- Full rigging service
- Electrical certification
- DC and Battery upgrades
- Compound security
- Access control
Secto offers a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) maintenance model to our clients in Ireland and the UK. Because we have been involved with many upgrades and build projects over the years, we have the experience of what can go wrong and have the capability to advise and bring best practice to our clients in the telecoms industry. Our maintenance services include but are not limited to the following:
- Flexible tailored maintenance programs
- Fully managed service
- Long-term fixed cost maintenance programs
- 24/7/365 Call Desk
- Storm response service
- Emergency Electrical callouts
- Rigging callouts
- Inspection services
- Tower assessments
- Health and Safety surveys
- Emergency Generator call out service
- Air conditioning and cooling maintenance service
- Emergency air conditioning call out service
- Battery maintenance programs
- Detailed reporting of all maintenance activities to allow our clients to make informed decisions on equipment life cycle and retirement.