Talent Acquisition Specialist
Secto; a rapidly expanding utilities and engineering company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our operation in Kildare/Athlone. This is a very results driven environment where your success will result in great career opportunities.
Authorities, Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Researching and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Attracting and building a network of active and passive candidates across technical roles.
- Developing new sourcing tools to help identify and attract talent.
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy.
- Work with HR to on-board new hires.
- Ensure key recruitment partners have a clear understanding of the company values and business requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing talent within the engineering services.
- Availability to a pool of electrical/mechanical/process engineer and technician level candidates
- Sourcing expert – well versed in identifying candidates across various social media platforms
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven success rate of placements.
- Results driven individual.
- Full clean license.
If this is something that you are interested in, send you CV over to http://email@example.com